Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hive / Pillz's Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» SCOTT MENTALIST CLAIMS THIS FORUM
READ BEFORE YOU APPLY I_icon_minitimeby Doc. Mentalist Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:52 am

» Goodbye KAT
READ BEFORE YOU APPLY I_icon_minitimeby Doublekill Mon May 31, 2010 7:36 am

» general chat :P
READ BEFORE YOU APPLY I_icon_minitimeby Doublekill Sun May 30, 2010 2:10 pm

» Pillz here.
READ BEFORE YOU APPLY I_icon_minitimeby Pillz Sun May 30, 2010 2:10 pm

» The Hive is dead....o.0
READ BEFORE YOU APPLY I_icon_minitimeby Doublekill Sun May 30, 2010 11:02 am

» App for admin :)
READ BEFORE YOU APPLY I_icon_minitimeby Doublekill Sun May 30, 2010 11:02 am

» Rate that song
READ BEFORE YOU APPLY I_icon_minitimeby Pillz Sat May 29, 2010 2:51 pm

» Bloodys App
READ BEFORE YOU APPLY I_icon_minitimeby Sandbellie Thu May 20, 2010 3:22 pm

» Post a Picture of yourself!
READ BEFORE YOU APPLY I_icon_minitimeby Sandbellie Thu May 20, 2010 3:19 pm

READ BEFORE YOU APPLY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pillz
Level 5 Admin
Level 5 Admin
Pillz

READ BEFORE YOU APPLY Empty
PostSubject: READ BEFORE YOU APPLY   READ BEFORE YOU APPLY I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:40 am

This is the admin ladder I have decided to use. People can apply for admin for free and get level one with very limited commands. They have to then earn my trust and prove to me they are a good enough admin to be promoted to level two. (level up!) Promotions take time too. The climb from level one to level 2 can take a month to two months. The climb from level 2 to level 4 can take even longer. To reach level 5 you would really have to be something special to me, so good luck with that.

Immunity is used to determine which admins can affect which. An admin with 5 immunity can't slap an admin with 25 immunity and so on. Two admins with 25 immunity can slap each other though.

Level One Admin
- 5 immunity and the most basic of all commands. The starting point for most admins.

Level Two Admin- 25 immunity with more commands then level one such as unban and whatnot.

Level Three Admin- 50 immunity. Has noclip and basic commands but lacks commands such as unban and ban. This is the purchasable admin rank that one can buy for 5$. Possibility to later get promoted to level four still exists as long as they live that long.

Level Four Admin- 75 immunity. Has every admin command. Position only acquirable through trust and hard work.

Level 5 Admin
- 99:z immunity. The highest rank.

I expect my admins to keep my server healthy and populated while being on their best behavior. They must also listen to me at all times. There are guidelines on what is expected of my admins in the admin only section that you will see if you get accepted.

Being an admin is a privilege, and if anybody abuses that privilege, it can be taken away.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/riseagainsttheupperpower

READ BEFORE YOU APPLY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ZPS Server :: Admin Applications-
Jump to: